Intel reported third-quarter GAAP revenue of $15.8 billion, operating income of $4.5 billion, net income of $3.4 billion and EPS of 69 cents.
“It was an outstanding quarter, and we set a number of new records across the business,” said Brian Krzanich, Intel CEO. “In addition to strong financials, we delivered exciting new technologies while continuing to align our people and products to our strategy. We’re executing well, and these results show Intel’s continuing transformation to a company that powers the cloud and billions of smart, connected devices."
- Client Computing Group revenue of $8.9 billion, up 21 percent sequentially and up 5 percent yearover-year
- Data Center Group revenue of $4.5 billion, up 13 percent sequentially and up 10 percent year-over-year
- Internet of Things Group revenue of $689 million, up 20 percent sequentially and up 19 percent year-over-year
- Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group revenue of $649 million, up 17 percent sequentially and down 1 percent year-over-year
- • Intel Security Group revenue of $537 million, flat sequentially and up 6 percent year-over-year
- Programmable Solutions Group revenue of $425 million, down 9 percent sequentially