Brocade introduced new capabilities in its Analytics Monitoring Platform for providing end-to-end visibility and greater insight into application performance.
The Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform is a purpose-built SAN appliance that measures application- and device-level I/O performance and analyzes traffic behavior within Brocade Gen 6 and Gen 5 Fibre Channel networks. The solution delivers actionable intelligence to administrators enabling them to optimize application performance.
New features include:
- Greater flexibility of monitoring and alerting with Flow Collections. This capability allows users to customize monitoring levels per device, application or other uniquely defined logical groups of data flows. The ability to create logical groups of highly granular flow information simplifies troubleshooting, speeds up the planning process and provides simple yet flexible monitoring options for users.
- Optimized user workflows in Brocade Network Advisor for the Analytics Monitoring Platform allow users to quickly identify problem behaviors and rapidly perform root cause analysis. A new Investigation Mode feature provides intuitive views to instantly drill into the details required for understanding complex behaviors and correlating events.
- A Flow Filtering capability allows users to pinpoint critical information of interest even in the most complex, virtualized environments with thousands of devices and tens of thousands of flows.
- Customizable reporting capabilities correlate metrics and events, summarize trends for behavior analysis and demonstrate compliance with performance SLAs.
- A new database architecture in Brocade Network Advisor provides a highly responsive user experience and increased scalability for large environments.
- A new user-friendly dashboard interface and modern hardware design.