Hewlett Packard Enterprise rolled out a set of major updates to its cloud portfolio, including:
- HPE Helion Cloud Suite, a new software suite enabling customers to deliver and manage their full spectrum of applications -- from traditional, virtualized, cloud native and containers -- across a broad range of infrastructure environments. HPE Helion Cloud Suite includes full-stack automation to enable rapid delivery of IT services and applications, and provides a common simplified, self-service storefront for IT and developers. It also includes a complete development environment supporting DevOps processes for traditional and cloud-native applications.
- HPE Helion CloudSystem 10, an engineered hardware and software solution to build and rapidly deploy an enterprise grade cloud environment for a full range of workloads and offering a deep integration with HPE OneView 3.0 for automatic provisioning of cloud resources from bare metal infrastructure. It delivers hosting, automation and orchestration of traditional and cloud-native workloads. This pre-integrated solution, brings together HPE hardware, storage, networking, software and services into one package.
- HPE Helion Stackato 4.0, a complete and open application development platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution, powered by Cloud Foundry, designed to speed the delivery of cloud native applications.
- HPE Cloudline 3100 Server, offering industry leading economics for service providers. The CL3100 meets cloud service providers' dense storage requirements for Hadoop/Cassandra/compute workloads. The CL3100 (1U) storage server is 75 percent smaller than the CL5200 storage server (4U), requiring a smaller footprint.
- New HPE Technology Services offerings for IT transformation and workload migration
"No enterprise has a one size fits all approach to cloud -- every customer wants solutions that help them drive their business faster and cut costs across their full spectrum of applications," said Bill Hilf, senior vice president and general manager, HPE Cloud. "Organizations require their own right mix of traditional IT, private, managed and public clouds and the flexibility to support applications spanning different technologies, architectures and delivery models. The HPE Helion portfolio gives customers a simple, powerful set of options, offering the breadth and coverage they need."