GigaSpaces Technologies announced that a Telecom Edition of its Cloudify platform will be ready for production in early July.
The Cloudify Telecom Edition, which is tailored to the needs of NFV operators, offers NFV-specific plugins as well as blueprints showcasing VNFs and SFC (Service Function Chaining), including:
- Netconf plugin
- Clearwater vIMS blueprints and plugins
- F5 BigIP plugin
- Network service management
- TOSCA/YANG data modeling interoperability
- VNF updates for running VNFs and services
- NIC ordering
- Support for Cloud Native services through Kubernetes plugin
- Multi-VIM - Now fully open source vCloud and vSphere plugins, alongside OpenStack native support
- Overlay Service Chaining
- Enhanced Platform Awareness coupled with Data Plane Acceleration through integration with Intel
- Drag and drop Cloudify Composer with VNF-specific components
- Native integration with ARIA
- Support installation within environments with no internet access
The Cloudify Telecom Edition, based on the telecom-friendly TOSCA standard, will be delivered with the ARIA TOSCA Orchestration Engine at its core, an open source and open governance embeddable reference implementation of TOSCA targeted for NFV users.
The Cloudify platform is on display at the Cloudify community booth at this week's OPNFV Summit in Berlin.