The OpenDaylight Project will host a conference in Santa Clara, California, February 4-5, 2014, to unite developers and users across enterprises, carriers and equipment providers for a collaborative and educational SDN and NFV experience.
Keynote speakers for The OpenDaylight Summit include:
- Neela Jacques, executive director for OpenDaylight, Commencement.
- Christos Kolias, senior research scientist, OpenFlow/SDN technical lead, network architecture at Orange.
- Jun Park (Ph.D), senior systems architect at Bluehost.
- Erik Ekudden, vice president and head of technology strategies, Ericsson, “Accelerating the Network with Open Source Software.”
- Vijoy Pandey, chief technology officer of Network OS and a distinguished engineer at IBM, “Building an Open Adaptive and Responsive Data Center using OpenDaylight.”
- A user panel “Forming and Norming for SDN/NFV: Where to Support Innovation and Where to Simplify Life with Standards” featuring Open Networking User Group co-founder Nick Lippis, Open Networking Foundation MEC chair Marc Cohn, Open Networking Research Center’s executive director Dr. Guru Parulkar and ETSI’s NFV group leader Christos Kolias, moderated by Neela Jacques.
- Inder Gopal, chairman, OpenDaylight board of directors, “OpenDaylight: What’s Next?”
A panel with OpenDaylight developers to discuss what’s on the road map for 2014, moderated by David M. Meyer, chair of the OpenDaylight Technical Steering Committee.