CoreSite Realty Corp. opened a 280,000 square-foot (26,000m2) data center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
The new facility, which is termed "NY2", is connected to CoreSite's NY1 facility located at a network dense point of interconnection in Manhattan. NY2 offers 21 MW of UPS electrical capacity with up to 2N UPS and N+1 generators.
Some of the network and fiber providers committed to deploy in CoreSite's NY2 facility include:
- Cogent Communications
- Comcast Business
- Cross River Fiber, a New Jersey-based dark fiber optic and telecommunications solutions provider
- Hudson Fiber Network (HFN)
- Lightower, the premier, all-fiber provider of custom, high-capacity network services that ensure optimal application and business performance.
- Seaborn Networks, an independent developer and operator of submarine fiber optic cable systems.
- Sunesys, a telecommunications company that provides dedicated dark fiber and e-rate wide area networks to healthcare companies.
- tw telecom
- United Fiber and Data
- Zayo Group