Australia's NBNco has begun posting weekly updates on the rollout progress of its new infrastructure.
As of Sunday, October 27th:
- 107,230 premises are using the NBN across the fibre, fixed wireless and interim satellite networks
- Of this total, 40,441 are receiving the NBN via fibre to the premises in brownfields communities with a further 21,801 fibre users in new developments (or “greenfields” estates).
- There are 41,482 satellite users
- There are 3506 fixed wireless users.
- In the brownfields fibre footprint specifically, 229,398 premises are passed by the fibre optic cable. Of these, 158,712 premises – or 69% – are currently able to order an NBN service.