NETGEAR introduced a new line of managed Ethernet switches for small and medium businesses.
The NETGEAR Intelligent Edge M4100 series consists of 12 fully managed switch products in desktop and rackmount form factors, ranging from 8-port Fast Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (PoE) to 50-port Gigabit Ethernet and PoE Plus (up to 30W), and power budgets ranging from 66W to 1,440W.
Key Features of the Intelligent Edge M4100 series:
- IPv4/IPv6 Layer 2+ with IPv4 L3 static routing
- 16K MAC addresses
- Protocol-based Auto-VoIP and Voice-VLAN
- ACLs, CoS and L3/L4 Diffserv prioritization
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Advanced Multicast filtering with IGMP/MLD, Proxy and Querier modes
- Proxy ARP and Private VLANs advanced security
- Optional Redundant and External Power Supply (RPS/EPS)
- Ingress granularity down to 1Kbps
- HTTPs Web GUI and Telnet/SSH CLI
- EEE Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance