AT&T is opening up its application programming interfaces (APIs) to allow solution providers to develop their own customized solutions for a differentiated experience.
"We're throwing open the doors to our center of innovation - the AT&T Foundry and inviting solution providers to work directly with us to create more choices for business customers," said Brooks McCorcle, president of AT&T's new Emerging Business Markets organization. The organization was established within AT&T Business Solutions.
"Through this new approach and collaboration with solution providers, we expect to rapidly expand our market reach and deliver more tailor-made cloud, mobility managed services and networking solutions to companies across a number of industries," she added.
AT&T Partner Exchange Benefits for Solution Providers:
- Ability to bundle solutions from one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications to businesses, including cloud solutions, mobility managed services and virtual private networking services
- Business growth with a new recurring revenue stream for AT&T and solution providers
- Attractive financial rewards such as market development funds and a simple, straightforward rate structure
- Easy-to-use portal with resources, tools and visibility into certain AT&T systems – automated and customized support structure that provides cost efficiencies
- Ability to customize solutions and client experience with open APIs
- Speed to market: emphasis on ordering, delivery and support
- Robust 360° support and access to a dedicated account team, 24x7 online ticketing, live chat and more.