AT&T has expanded its cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) offering with solutions for small businesses. MDM allow small businesses to proactively manage employees� mobile devices and data usage, making it easier for the company to enforce management policies while still empowering workers with mobile access. The cloud-based MDM solutions means small business owners don�t need to invest in installing hardware to support the service because it�s hosted and managed by AT&T.
AT&T Mobile Device Management solutions, available for small businesses with as few as 20 employees, offer:
- Lost device detection, including password recovery, device lock, wipe, and encryption
- Remote configuration of email, Wi-Fi, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Asset management features that enable business owners to keep track of company-owned devices
- App distribution capabilities that allow business owners to push mission-critical apps to their employees
- App whitelist/blacklist capabilities help control how company-owned smartphones are used