Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brazil's Mobile Penetration Rate Hits 95%

As of the end of June 2010, Brazil had 185,134,974 mobile subscriptions for a mobile penetration rate of 95.92% for its population. Of these, 152,394,841 (82.32%) were pre-paid users and the remaining 32,740,133 (17.68%) were post paid users.


http://www.anatel.gov.br/Portal/exibirPortalInternet.do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See also