BT announced the appointment of the senior management team that will support Andy Green in his new role as CEO of Group Strategy and Operations:
- Al-Noor Ramji is appointed CEO of BT Design, with responsibility for the design and development of software-driven products and services. Al-Noor is currently CEO of BT Exact, the IT division of BT. Al-Noor retains his responsibility as BT Group CIO.
- Roel Louwhoff becomes CEO of BT Operate, responsible for deploying, testing and operating the new software services on BT's Global 21CN platform. Roel is currently President - Customer Service & Network Operations at Global Services, where he has overseen a major transformation of BT's worldwide customer-facing and network capabilities.
- Matt Bross, Group Chief Technology Officer, joins Andy Green's leadership team to drive innovation across the business. Matt is responsible for strategic innovation and vision across BT, and has been a leading force on BT's 21st Century Network transformation programme. Matt continues to head up BT's global research and venturing laboratories.
- Olivia Garfield becomes Group Strategy & Portfolio Director. Olivia is currently Managing Director Commercial & Brands for Global Services, having previously been responsible for managing customer services on BT Global Services UK corporate and government contracts, leading a team of more than 6,000 people.
- Dina Matta is appointed Group Transformation Director, moving from her role as Director of Strategy for BT Exact where she worked closely with Al-Noor to deliver the IT strategy.