Alcatel and Lucent Technologies named the following additional members to the senior leadership team for the combined company:
- Olivier Baujard, will serve as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the combined company. He currently serves as CTO for Alcatel.
- Jeong Kim will remain President of Bell Labs.
- Helle Kristoffersen, currently vice-president of corporate strategy for Alcatel will become the vice president of corporate strategy for the combined company.
- Baujard, Kim and Kristoffersen will report to Mike Quigley, who will serve as president, Science, Technology and Strategy, in the combined company. Quigley now is President and chief operating officer (COO) of Alcatel.
- John Giere, currently Chief Marketing Officer for Lucent, will assume that post for the combined company.
- Lucent Chief Information Officer Elizabeth Hackenson, has been named to lead the combined company's Information Systems/Information Technology organization.
- Giere and Hackenson will report to Frank D'Amelio, who will oversee a number of key corporate and cross company functions for the combined company. D'Amelio currently serves as COO for Lucent.